VRIKSHASANA: (The Tree Posture)
This refers to a symbolic
representation of Tree.
1. Stand as mentioned in
2. Slowly bend the right leg and join
the feet of the right leg to; the root of left thing.
3. Raise both the hands and stretch
above the head and join the palms and fingers together.
4. Keep concentrating and focus on a
5. Stay for about 10 to 15 seconds and
6. Alternatively practice this exercise on
left side also.
1. This exercise helps to keep
the mental stability and also helps to develop mental
2. For those who suffer from leg pain,
doing this exercise helps to tone up the leg muscles and reduces
the knee and joints pain.