This is the final and advanced
posture of Chakrasana. Those who are accustomed to Purna Chakrasana will
perform this exercise easily.
1. After performing Purna Chaakrasana slowly slide the
legs so that they aare straight and firm. The crown of the head should
touch the hips (refer Fig. 87.0).
2. Stay in thhis position for about 8 to 10 seconds and
then slowly come back to the first stage of Chakrsana. After that, go back
to the normal position and relax.
1. The advanced posture of Chakrasana helps to provide
good body shape.
2. This helps to strengthen the back and
eliminates back pain. Helps removal of fat in the hip's region.
3. It provides enough strength to the shoulders, thighs
and legs. Hence it is recommended for sportsman and athletes.