'Vajra' refers to 'diamond'
and this yogic posture resembles diamond. More particularly, this exercise
is very useful and invaluable as it retains youthfulness and vigor. The
entire body becomes strong like a diamond.
1. Start the position as in Fig. 20.0.
2. Fold the knees as shown in posture 22.0. Place the
hands in the middle as in yoga mudra position. Yoga mudra is the highest
form of meditation. In fact, Lord Buddha meditated in this posture for
3. Ensure that the head, the back, wrist are straight.
4. The entire body weight should ret on the heels (22.0 and
5. Close the eyes and start meditation.
1. As explained earlier, this exercise provides
youthfulness and vigor. The body becomes more and more strong.
2. This exercise is recommended for those who are
suffering from weakness of semen and vigor.
3. Practicing this exercise helps to cure heart
4. This exercise gives mental equilibrium and develops