In this type of exercise there is an
involvement of a good stretch on the back, shoulder and legs, more particularly
the spinal part which involves intense stretch.
1. Stand as fig. 1.0 and hold the knees very tight.
2. Hold both the hands and slowly keep the hands on the
head (refer Fig. 13.0).
3. Exhale slowly, bend forward as much as possible (As
shown in Fig. 13.1).
4. Hold in this position and take 5 to 6 deep breaths.
5. Slowly lift the head and the trunk in order to
come back to the normal position.
1. This exercise helps to give a strong back and also
helps to cure spinal problems.
2. Cures stomach and abdomen pain and gives nourishing
effect to liver, splen and kidney.
3. It gives good mental concentration and balance of