USHTRASANA: (Camel Posture)
1. Sit in Vajrasana (as in Fig. 22.0).
2. Exhale slowly and get up and place the right palm
over right heel and left palm over the left heel. The back should be
3. Keep the neck stretched back (refer Fig.
4. Stay in this position for about 30 seconds with
5. Release the hands slowly one by one and resume the
1. This asana gives more exercise to the shoulder and
to back, hence it helps to cure stiffness in the back and shoulder pain.
2. This exercise helps to increase memory power and
3. This exercise helps to reduce thirst and strain of
4. Helps to strengthen spinal column.
5. Helps to cure kidney disorders.