'Triang' means 'oblique' 'mukha' denotes the face.
Uttana is intense stretch. In this exercise there is an intense stretch of
arms, legs and the trunk.
1. Perform Chakrasana (refer Fig. 85.0).
2. Exhale slowly, stretch the trunk as much as possible
in order to bringf the hands and catch the shins just above the ankles.
3. Move the head slowly so as to make an effort to take
them near the hips (refer Fig. 91.0).
4. Hold in this position for a few seconds. Come
back to Chakrasana and relax.
1. This exercise helps to strengthen the legs, the
thighs and the spine Hence this exercise is helpful to athletes and
2. Helps to cur joint pain, stiff neck and back pain.
3. Abdominal disorder and disorders in the pelvic
region ill be effectively cured.