Though it is similar to
Halasana there is a little variation in this exercise.
1. Perform Halasana (refer fig. 57.0).
2. From Halasana stretch the legs outwards straight (as
shown in the Fig. 58.0). Keep the trunk up and straight.
3. Hold the right toe with right hand and left toe with
the left hand.
4. Hold for about 30 seconds with normal breathing
1. Gives enough strength to the legs and hands.
The pain in the region of shoulders, knees, thighs, and ankles are cured.
Recommended to athletes and sports people.
2. It increases the body height for growing children.
3. Abdominal organs are toned up and diseases in those
parts are cured.