This is one of the most important
exercises, which provides balance to the body system and also enhances
concentration and thinking power.
1. Perform Chakrasana. (refer Fig. 85.0).
2. Slowly move the palms towards the heels.
Simultaneously move the head in between both the legs. Place the forearms
on the floor. Lift the head and concentrate on a particular object (refer
3. Come back to Chakrasana and then back to the normal
position and relax.
1. This exercise gives good nourishment to the legs,
knees, back, shoulders and elbows.
2. The entire body is exercised so it provides good
body balance and fitness.
3. This helps to enrich flexibility and elasticity to
entire body system.
4. This helps to enrich the KUNDALINI POWER and hence
it increases the strength and stamina of the body.