SAMAKONASANA: (Straight Angle Posture)
1. Sit on the ground and stretch the legs forward.
The legs should be straight and be rested on the ground.
2. Slowly stretch the legs sideways so that it should
form a straight line. Keep the body straight (refer Fig. 52).
3. Stay in this posture for few seconds and then slowly
bring back the legs to the normal position.
1. This exercise provides strength to the hip joints,
and cures pain in that region.
2. The spinal problems will be cured. In this
exercise the legs are stretched to the maximum extent. It helps to attain
height for growing children.