PINCHA MAYURSANA: (Half Arm Balance Posture)
1. Stand firmly on the ground and bend forward.
Place the palms on the floor.
2. Exhale slowly, swing the legs up so that the entire
body balance is on elbows (refer Fig. 92.0).
3. Hold in this posture for a few seconds, and then slowly
come back to the normal position.
1. This asana provides enough strength to the
shoulders, elbows and to 5the back.
2. In this exercise abdominal and spinal muscles are
stretched, the diseases in those areas are cured.