PARIRUTHA JANU SHIRSHASANA
This exercise appears to be similar to
Janu Shirshasana. The only variation is leaning the body on one side.
1. Sit as in position 36.1.
2. Stretch the trunk back so that the body is leaned on
the side. Try to move the head in order to face the top (Refer Fig. 37.0).
3. Hold in the posture for about 20 seconds with normal
4. Inhale slowly and release the hands and move the
trunk back to the original position.
5. Repeat this posture on the other side too.
1. This helps to cure all spinal problems and the spine
becomes more elastic.
2. Helps to cure constipation and indigestion.
3. Practicing this exercise cures joint and rheumatic
4. This is helpful to diabetic patients and those
suffering form kidney trouble.
5. This exercise rejuvenates and develops the back and
its nerves. It is helpful to those who are suffering from back pain.
6. The problems of gall bladder and abdominal disorders