PADANGUSTA DHANURASANA (Finger Balance Posture)
In this asana the entire body
balance rests on the fingers supported by big toe.
1. Perform Dhanurasana.
2. After attaining balance in Dhanurasana slowly raise
the legs upward.
3. Slowly remove the grip from the ankle region and
hold the grip with the fingers on the big toes. The legs and hands should
be stretched well (refer Fig. 80.0).
4. Stay in this position for about 10 to 20 seconds,
with normal breathing.
5. Slowly come back to the normal position by releasing
1. This asna helps to cure rheumatic and arthritic
2. It cures obesity, back pain and shoulder pain.
3. It eliminates gastric problems and other digestive
4. It provides good physique and body posture.
5. It cures diabetes, asthma and bronchial disorders.