This asana is most precious
and having spiritual values. Chanting of OMKARA is believed to clean
body and mind. This asana is a symbolic representation to provide
spiritual, physical and mental discipline.
1. Perform Chakorasana (refer Fig. 65.0).
2 . After performing Chakorasana, stretched leg should
be folded and locked just below the shoulder. The entire body balance
should be on the palms. The body should be straight and erect (refer
3. Stay in this position for about 10 to 20 seconds
with even breathing and slowly come back to the normal position.
1. As the name itself suggests, this exercise provides
physical and mental discipline . This asana no only cures physical
disorders but also cures mental disorders.
2. This asana helps to increase memory power and mental
sharpness. Most useful for children and students.
3. It provides strength to the shoulder and tones up
the entire physical structure of the body.