1. Sit in Baddha konasana (refer Fig. 26.0).
2. Place the hands in between the thighs and hold the
feet as shown in picture (refer Fig. 51.0).
3. Join the sole and then slowly raise the heels. Place
the toes on the ground and drag the feet near to the perineum and place the palm
near the back of the hips (refer Fig. 51.1).
4. Slowly raise the body above the floor with help of
the hands and move the hips forward. Simultaneously turn the feet and also
the knees in order to push the heels forward (refer fig. 51.2).
5. Hold in this position for a few seconds wi9th deep
1. This exercise has psychological impact which
controls mind and body. Persons emotionally disturbed and those who are
suffering from depression will certainly get benefited by practicing this
2. This exercise checks excessive sexual desire and
controls human energy and vigor.
3. It cures stiffness and pains in the region of knees,
thighs, shoulders and back.