1. Lie down on the floor with the face and body
2. Stretch the hands above the head and ensure to
stretch both the legs to a maximum extent.
3. Inhale slowly, raise both the legs and head upward
(refer Fig. 78.0). Hold in this posture for a few seconds with normal
breathing. The hands and legs should be stretched firmly.
4. Exhale slowly, lower the legs and head
1. This posture gives maximum stretch to the back, legs
2. It cures back pain, and provides elasticity to the
3. As it gives maximum stretch it helps the children to grow
fast and also helps to increase the height.
4. The fat in the region of hips and abdomen are
5. Very good exercise to solve all the digestive
6. This exercise provides maximum stretch and hence it
is more suitable to athletes and sportsmen, particularly to basketball players.