1. Sit in Vajrasana (refer fig. 22.0).
2. Hold the knees firmly with the hands and bend
backward slowly so that the crown of the hand rests on the feet (refer fig.
3. Stay for few seconds in this position. Exhale slowly
and raise the hands and the trunk in order to resume back Vajrasana position.
1. In this exercise spinal nerves are stretched so that
the spinal problems, slipped disc are cured effectively.
2. This is a very good exercise for the abdomen.
Performing this exercise eliminates all the abdominal diseases.
3. Since the shoulder is stretched, the shoulder pain,
leg pain and other joints pain are cured.