KARNA PEEDASANA: (Ear Posture)
'Karna' refers to the ear and
'pada' means pain or discomfort. The name itself suggests that this is an
effective exercise to eliminate all the problems connected with ear.
1. Start with Sarvangasana (as Fig. 56.0).
2. Bend towards the back on the head and toes should
touch the ground. Press the right thigh against right ear and left thigh
against left ear. The knees should touch the ground and chin should touch
the neck (refer Fig. 97.0).
3. Hold about 30 to 40 seconds with normal breathing.
Stretch the hands above the head and keep them straight.
1. As the name itself suggests, all the ear problems
are cured. There will be a definite cure for temporary deafness.
2. The pain in the reign of knees, shoulder, and thighs
3. Cures indigestion and reduces fat in the region of