JATHARA PARIVARTHANASANA: (Stomach Rolling
1. Lie flat on the ground and stretch the arms towards
both the sides. Keep the shoulders straight.
2. Exhale slowly, raise both the legs together so that
they should be perpendicular to the ground (refer Fig. 60.0).
3. hold in this position for few seconds. Exhale,
slowly move both; the legs sideways so that the toes must touch the ground.
Ensure to keep the back straight and on the floor (refer fig. 60.1).
4. Hold in this position for few seconds.
5. Practice on the other sid3 with the same process.
1. As the name suggests, this exercise helps to
stimulate the stomach region and also helps to reduce excess fat in that region.
2. This is the most beneficial exercise for those who
are suffering from stomach pain, indigestion, and gastritis and stomach
3. This exercise removes the problem in the area of
liver, spleen and pancreas.
4. This help to cure back pain and pain in the region