This is an advanced yogic
practice of Hanumanasana. This is a difficult yogic exercise and it
requires constant follow up and practice.
1. Perform Hanumanasana (refer Fig. 61.0).
2. After performing Namaskar slowly raise the hands
towards the back so that hands are near the ankle region.
3. Slowly move the head and back so that the head
should touch the hip region (refer Fig. 62.0).
4. Stay in this posture for about 8 to 10 seconds, with
even breathing. Slowly move the head forward and release the handgrips and
come back to Hanumanasana.
1. This asana gives enough strength and support to the
legs, hands, back and the neck.
2. Most of the therapeutic advantages are similar to