This yogic posture
resembles the species of bird. This is one of the difficult yogic
exercises, which has several uses.
1. Perform Chakrabhandasana.
2. Slowly insert the head in between the legs.
The heels should touch the shoulder (refer Fig. 90.0).
3. Place the arm straight towards sideways like wings
of the bird (refer Fig. 90.1).
4. Hold in this position for few seconds with normal
5. Release the interlock and then slowly take back the
head from in between the legs Resume back to Chakrabhandasan. Come
back to the normal position and relax.
1. The problems in the area of spinal and abdominal
organs are cured.
2. This exercise helps to increase vitality.
3. The disorder in the region of pelvic, abdominal
region are cured.
4. Practicing this exercise helps to increase the
KUNDALINI POWER (Cosmic energy in the body).