DHANDAYAMAN EKAPADA SIKANDASANA: (Durvasasana)
It is also termed as
Durvasasana as there is a belief that sage Durvasa performed meditation in this
posture. Whatever the belief may be, this exercise provides body and
1. Perform Ekapada Shirshasana (refer Fig.
2. Slowly wake up, ensure the leg is straight (refer
3. Stay for a few seconds in this posture.
4. Practice this exercise on the other side also.
1. Stimulates legs and shoulder and automatically cures
leg and shoulder pain. Very effective for athletes and sportsmen.
2. Gives body equilibrium.