CHAKORASANA: (Wing Posture)
1. Perform Ekapada Shirshasana.
2. Raise the legs so that it should be of 60 degree
angle. The entire body balance is on fingers. (refer Fig. 65.0)
3. Stay in this position for few seconds, thereafter
place the legs slowly n the ground and also release the legs slowly.
4. Repeat this exercise on the other side
1. An effective exercise which gives enough strength to
the shoulder and legs.
2. Cures all the abdominal disorders and also gives
strength to the neck.
3. In this exercise the entire body balance rests on
the fingers. This gives strength and flexibility to the fingers.
Hence artists will benefit from this exercise.