1. Stand firmly along with legs
together (as in Tadasana).
Press the heels and feet on the floor.
2. Slowly stretch and raise the right
arm above the head and extend with inhalation (refer Fig 2.0).
3. Exhale slowly and move the trunk and
right arm towards left side (refer Fig. 2.1). the ear will
touch the right upper arm. The left hand should be sided
on left leg thigh.
4. Stay in this position for 15 to 30
seconds with normal breathing.
5. Inhale, slowly move the trunk and
arm in order to come back to the normal position.
6. Repeat the same be bending on the
7. Practice this exercise two times on
both the sides.
1. Performing this exercise will help
those who are suffering from back pain, stiff back etc.
2. This helps to promote the function
of liver and hence performing this exercise will help to cure
3. Simultaneously stretching on both
sides will help to eliminate extra fat in the abdomen region and
also provides good shape to the body.