ARDHA CHAKRASANA:(Half-Weel Posture)
1. Stand firmly. Inhale, slowly bend forward
along with hands. The hands should be locked with the fingers (refer Fig.
2. As the legs are coming down behind the head, stretch
the ribs and abdomen so that arch is formed.
3. Hold in this position for few seconds with normal
4. Slowly go back to the normal position and relax.
1. In this exercise the shoulder, the back, the neck
and the things are stretched very well.
Full body stretching gives good
2. Back pain and pains in the region of neck will be
3. It provides good vitality and energy to ;the entire
4. Because of formation of arch, the abdominal muscle
and chest are full y extended.